1. Choose a research topic that interests you and peaks your curiosity. However, it must be about managerial economics.
2. Research/find a minimum of at least 5 (or more) different peer-reviewed journal articles on your topic from the College Library or any online business database.
3. The article(s) must be current/published within the last fifteen (15) years.
4. Write a 7 to 10 pages double spaced paper in APA format discussing the findings on your specific topic in your own words. Note – paper length does not include cover page or References page.
5. Structure your paper as follows:
a. Cover page
b. Title of paper
c. Introduction section:
d. Overview describing the importance of the research topic in your own words
e. Purpose of Research of the article in your own words
f. Review of the Literature summarized in your own words.
g. Conclusion in your own words.
h. Personal Thoughts i. References
6. Lastly, upload your paper by the Sunday of week 7th (200 points).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more