1. How would you define culture and what does the cultural pyramid tell us?
2. Explain the concept of a cultural paradigm and that of a paradigm shift. Use examples from recent times to support your explanation.
3. Highlight the key differences between the terms multicultural, cross-cultural and intercultural and how are they are relevant to business?
4. Explain three of the key cross-cultural issues that should be addressed by managers leading teams in a cross-cultural business environment. Provide examples.
Choose one of the following questions:
1. Critically evaluate the work of Hofstede and Trompenaars. Which perspective of national cultures do you believe to be most relevant today? 2. In what way has culture affected the position of women in the workplace? Consider the advantages, challenges and opportunities they face.
3. To what extent do the dimensions of individualism and collectivism influence employee attitudes towards teamwork, goal setting and performance? How can managers counteract this?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more