The write-up should be at most 1,000-words (12-point font, 1.5 spaced)
• Make sure that you follow the following format:
o Synopsis (first paragraph, max 2)
▪ Show me that you read and understood the case
o Answers to the case questions
▪ Make sure you answered them all
▪ Stay out of the vague zone (avoid “one would say…”)
▪ Be direct and clear, use the given data
▪ Analyze the problem from different perspectives
o Conclusion (last paragraph)
▪ Give me your fact-based opinions/view
“Apple: Privacy vs. Safety? (A)” case questions
1. If you were in Cook’s shoes, would you comply with the court order to help the FBI
access the data on the iPhone used in the San Bernardino shooting? Why or why not?
2. What are Apple’s responsibilities for public safety?
3. What are Apple’s responsibilities for customer privacy? Does Cook have additional
responsibilities to take into account in this situation? If so, what are they?
4. Does your answer to providing access vary with the government agency or national
government requesting the data? Why or why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more