Chapter 4 Questions:
1. What are the differences between social disorganization theory and social control theory? Do they also share similar assumptions?
2. What are the advantages and limitations of diversion?
3. Distinguish between life-course and adolescence-limited offenders.
Chapter 5 Questions:
1) Are negative self-concepts the same as irrational beliefs about the self? How are they the same or different?
2) What is the principle shared by the cognitive therapies?
3) How would a classical conditioning theorist explain criminal behavior?
4) Describe some examples of defining a client’s problems in terms of behavioral deficits and behavioral excesses.
5) What are the differences between cognitive skills and cognitive understanding?
6) Why should offenders learn social and cognitive skills?
7) What are the benefits of shifting from optimism?
8) Delineate the usefulness of self-efficacy in correctional counseling.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more